* * * * * Free piglix.com Launch Promotions * * * * *
Free Ads! if you are a small business with annual revenues of less than $1M - piglix.com will place your ads free of charge for up to one year! ... read more
$2,000 in free prizes! piglix.com is giving away ten (10) Meccano Erector sets, retail at $200 each, that build a motorized Ferris Wheel (or one of 22 other models) ... see details
Political insult refers to a statement from a politician about another one which contains disdainful purpose or notorious offense. They are not defined in any and moreover are strongly recommended not to be used in diplomatic language.
- 1922, Georges Clemenceau, French statesman on David Lloyd George, British politician: ≪Oh, if I could piss the way he speaks!≫
- 1999, Mustafa Tlass, Syrian minister of Defense called Yaser Arafat ≪son of 60,000 whores≫.
- 2006, Hugo Chavez, president of Venezuela named George Bush (President of United States) ≪devil≫. (See 2006 Chávez speech at the United Nations)
- 2010, Mohammad-Javad Larijani, Iranian Secretary of High Council for Human rights, called Barack Obama, President of the United States ≪Kaka Siah≫, a Persian term akin to "nigger."
- 2013, John McCain, U.S. Senator, compared Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, President of Islamic republic of Iran with the monkeys by twitting:≪So Ahmadinejad wants to be first Iranian in space - wasn't he just there last week? "Iran launches monkey into space"≫
- 2013, Benjamin Netanyahu, Prime Minister of Israel called Hasan Rouhani, President of Islamic republic of Iran, ≪a wolf in sheep's clothing≫.
- 2014, Tony Abbott, prime minister of Australia offensed Vladimir Putin, president of Russia by saying ≪shirtfront≫.
- 2016, Rodrigo Duterte, president of Philippine used the words ≪Son of a whore≫ and ≪Go to the hell≫ for Barack Obama, President of the United States. Duterte has also said some offenses about European Union, United Nations, Pope and God in his official speeches.
- 2016, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, United States presidential election of 2016 nominees have insulted each other in presidential debates.
1,000 EXTRA POINTS!
Don't forget! that as one of our early users, you are eligible to receive the 1,000 point bonus as soon as you have created five (5) acceptable piglix.